James Hutson, Ph.D., Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO, USA
Senior Editorial Board Members
David Neville, Ph.D., Grinnell College, Grinnell, Iowa, USA
Colonel Chris Mayer, Ph.D., United States Military Academy at West Point, NY, USA
Muhsinah Morris, Ph.D., Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA, USA
Margaret Smith, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, IL, USA
Paula MacDowell, Ph.D., University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Geremy Carnes, Ph.D., Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO, USA
Steven J. Cody, Ph.D., Purdue University, Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Kathi Vosevich, Ph.D., Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO, USA
Editorial Board Responsibilities:
- All Editorial Board members work with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal, and all submissions must be reviewed equally and transparently.
- Once all criteria in 1 and 2 above are met, as applicable, the Senior Editorial Review Board will assign a Senior Editor who will work to secure two peer Reviewers. If, however, the Senior Editor determines that the submission is not an area of research or expertise and/or declines the assignment due to personal or professional conflict, the Editor-in-Chief should be notified at earliest possible convenience (no longer than 5 days) to reassign the submission.
- Should a conflict of interest arise at any point in the process, an Editor may be replaced by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Editorial and Associate Board members may be tasked with reviewing submissions or asked to secure subject matter experts in appropriate fields of study.
- No Editor may reveal any information regarding the author, Reviewer, or submission information to any party outside of the assigned review process, including other board members not involved in the review process. Reviewers must also be informed of the expectation of confidentiality regarding all materials under review.
- Neither Editors nor Reviewers are entitled to use any part of the work in any form provided in the submission that they are reviewing.